If you’d like to start your journey with Ann, here’s a bit more information about me:
- I provide counselling for ages 14+
- Professional Accredited Psychotherapeutic Counsellor Diploma
- Practitioner to practice as a Counsellor and Psychotherapist ‘Dip. PC.
- Member of the National Counselling Society MNCS (ACC)
- Royal College of Nursing Accredited
- UKATA Transactional Analysis 101 certified
What are my fees?
- Single Client: £40 per session
Where can you find me?
Ann’s Counselling is based in Plumtree, Nottingham (close to Keyworth, five minutes from A46 and ten minutes from West Bridgford). However, with circumstances and distance considered I could travel to support you in your home for our first meeting.
No longer anxious, a lot more confident and at peace. I am more self aware and able to control my feelings and emotions using the methods taught to me. I am able to understand my emotions more and able to reduce or remove any negative thoughts or anxiety. I have learnt how to look after myself physically and emotionally to a point where I am a lot happier with myself and my life. I feel a lot more in control with my life and my future and know that I am able to understand myself a lot better.
Client N. Jan 18
My acute anxiety is largely resolved and I am feeling like my normal self again. Much happier in myself and I feel control has largely returned.
Why not give me a call?